Kerry offers a range of chemically defined media and feeds for CHO bioprocess solutions.
Kerry offers two different chemically defined (CD) media, both are designed to be used as stand-alone products or with Kerry's supplements and feeds for fed-batch systems.
In addition, Kerry has developed two CD Feeds which work synergistically with AmpliCHO CD medium to further enhance fed batch processes.
- Animal Component Free (ACF)
- Extended Viable Density and Cell Viability
- Improved Protein Titer
- Completely chemical chemically-defined medium that does not contain supplements
- Compatible with Complex, Defined, and Chemically Defined supplements and feeds for added performance
- Available in powder and liquid formulations in a variety of delivery modes and sizes
- Glutamine dipeptide containing and glutamine-free versions available
- AmpliCHO CD Medium does not contain hypoxanthine or thymidine